Final Fantasy idézetek

Final Fantasy élmények, kedvenc szereplők, feladványok, relikviák, és minden egyéb
ms.Tifa
Kezdő fórumozó
Kezdő fórumozó
Kapcsolat:

Re: Final Fantasy idézetek

Hozzászólás Szerző: ms.Tifa »

Bocs, hogy offolok, de kellene egy kis segítség, és ha lehet gyorsan:

Egy idézetet keresek, ami valószínűsítem, hogy jrpg-hez kapcsolódik. Anno nekem nagyon tetszett ez az idézet, elég rövid, csak nem emlékszem se arra, hogy miből van, se arra, hogy hogyan is szól, csak a végére:

".... A történetet a kard meséli. "

Meg az elejében talán volt valami kőről szó, vagy valami olyasmi, hogy: ... a kőbe vési...

Ha valaki tud segíteni azt nagyon megköszönöm!!!

ms.Tifa
Kezdő fórumozó
Kezdő fórumozó
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: ms.Tifa »

Közbe megleltem az idézetet.
És ez pont a FF XII-ből van. :) - jó, amikor ezt anno felírtam magamnak, akkor még nem volt meg a játék, és nem ismertem, szóval annyira azért nem vagyok bendzsa XD -

mufurcka
Kitartó fórumozó
Kitartó fórumozó

Hozzászólás Szerző: mufurcka »

a 12höz én mindig sügér voltam... csak egyszer játszottam végig, majd talán a közeljövőben megint elkapom... kis balthier/fran kombó sosem árt, csak azt a lady ashet meg penelot csapnám agyon egy szívlapáttal :D

Lighting
Gyakori fórumozó
Gyakori fórumozó
Kapcsolat:

Hozzászólás Szerző: Lighting »

Lightning:
Keep your mind on the battle!
We can win if we stay focused!
He's holding back. He's testing us...
To make the prophecy come true, you think you have to kill me?
Serah:
Look. Branded by Pulse. I'm a l'Cie. Enemy of Cocoon. Danger to us all.
Noel isn't himself these days. I wonder if it's because he can't remember the future. It's understandable. No one wants to think they'll forget something...that's important to them.
You can save us. Protect us all. Save Cocoon
Um, Snow.. .Do you think I'd make a good teacher? Yeah. We don't have schools yet, or even homes, but there're so many kids here. They'll need schools and teachers, right? I want to teach them about the world, tell them the things they have to know. Like why Cocoon fell, and what happened to us...
School studies are a thinking exercise, there is no point in seeking the significance of that in itself. It's practice so of course you would think there's no point in it.
Vanille:
My name is Oerba Dia Vanille. I'm a l'Cie from Gran Pulse. And to everyone on Cocoon... evil.
Let's give up! Forget our Focus, we don't need it
Well, that's a good question. Hm, put it this way. It's the real me, but inside a dream. I'm still sleeping inside the crystal pillar, you see. And you're dreaming away, too. So it's like, we're meeting inside each other's heads
hey've been swallowed by the Chaos, and now they're trapped inside. I can feel it. All their sadness... All their grief... They're swirling around me. Every single cry feels like a dagger...right in my heart
I'm not all smiles and sunshine
Snow:
Since when have heroes ever needed plans?
will stand by you, no matter what happens. I'm yours forever
Now you wait just a damn minute. You've been looking after Serah. And back in your time, you protected your village, and your friends. Am I wrong? Seems to me, you and I are pretty much the same.
No one is gonna stop me, you hear? Not you, and definitely not her. If I have to fight the savior, then I will
Hope:
And what if that gets people around you involved? What happens when your actions end up ruining someone's life? What if someone dies? What then, Snow? How do you pay for what you've done
Lumina:
This savior... what is she about, anyway?
You can see when you're inside this stuff? Then you can't be one of God's regular lackeys, can you?
Fang:
You want to keep breathing? Shut up and come quiet.
I've got a few screws loose, but I'm a l'Cie, same as you. Difference being... I wasn't born on Cocoon. I'm from Gran Pulse. The 'world below' you all hate so much. My partner and I'd turned to crystal there and gone to sleep. But when we came around, here we were. The reason Cocoon's in an uproar is the same reason you're here now. Vanille and I woke up

Kód: Egész kijelölése

We've come to pull you out of this fantasy of yours.[/quote]
[code]Perfect timing. Glad you could make it. Took you long enough, didn't it?[/quote]
Yuna:
[quote]I've done it! I have become a summoner![/quote]

tritto
Tiszteletbeli tag
Tiszteletbeli tag

Hozzászólás Szerző: tritto »

Zack: "Those wings... I want them too."